Stylish Villas priced from $395,000, or even less if you choose. As Steve for a package to suit your budget…
Your contract is designed to give you financial security and peace of mind with all fees and costs clearly explained for each stage. We recommend that you always seek professional independent legal and financial advice prior to and during any purchase. Reserve your chosen villa with as little as $1,000.
We understand that purchasing your new villa is a big decision! Contact our sales consultants now and they will help you with our step by step process. PLEASE CALL STEVE 0414 863 666 or JUDY 0422 133 103.
Why should I consider buying in Macleay Valley Village?
- NO STAMP DUTY payable
- A Quality Built Villa (bricks and mortar built on a permanent structure)
- Security of Tenure a registered Lease over the land your villa dwells upon.
- Financial Security with Legal protection under the RETIREMENT VILLAGES ACT 1999 (as amended) and Regulation (Act).
- Resort Style Amenities: All communal facilities and gardens exclusively for residents use.
- Age Restricted: Community village is strictly for over 55’s and / or Permanently Retired.
- Security of a 24/7 emergency call system
- Safety and peace of mind of a Village Manager
- Maintenance is provided by the operator for all communal facilities, gardens, villas exterior and inclusions listed on your contract.
- Disability access to village facilities
- Pet Friendly Village as per the Village Contract and Village Rules
- Capped Fees: The Deferred Management Fee is capped, based on the Initial Purchase Price (IPP) of your villa.
Please note that you will have to pay a departure fee when you leave this village.
Securing your luxury villa
You will enter into a long term lease agreement (99 years) to live in your villa:
- Agree on the purchase price and terms of your chosen villa.
- Pay a deposit to secure your chosen villa
- Complete settlement documents and move in once your villa has been constructed
Plan for ongoing fees whilst living at Macleay Valley Village:
There will be ongoing expenses you will need to budget during your stay:
Monthly Maintenance Fee which will cover:
- 24/7 Emergency call system
- Maintenance of all communal facilities and gardens
- Maintenance of any inclusions listed on your agreement
- Exterior maintenance of your villa
- Council Rates
- Water Rates and usage
- Building Insurance
- Access to a village bus
- Village Manager wages and expenses.
You will need to pay your own private expenses: Including electricity, telephone, internet, personal contents insurance and any optional services you may require in the future such as linen services, cleaning, etc. details of which are outlined in the Village Contract.
Time to move out of Macleay Valley Village:
We know leaving the village can often be difficult for residents and their families, so we aim to make the process simple and stress-free.
- Notify The Operator (Macleay Valley Village Pty Ltd) in writing you are leaving the village
- Move your personal items out of the villa and arrange the sale of your villa
- Pay the Deferred Management Fee (DMF). This amount will be deducted from the proceeds of your villa resale as per your initial Lease Agreements.
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you have the option to take advantage of the operator 3 month buy offer at market price, if you have not sold your villa prior to this period.